Header Cross-Col1

Thursday 8 March 2018

Explain how a working relationship is different to a personal relationship

Working Relationship: A working relationship is a relationship where I spend time with my co-worker and service users at work, but I have little or no contact out of working hours. It is strictly professional. In a working relationship, we do not discuss about personal interest and personal life problems.
Example: My relationship with an individual service user is strictly professional. I do not share my personal life's problem with my service user. I have no contact with  service users out of work.

Personal Relationship: A personal relationship is where my personal life, extracurricular activities and social life are involved with other individuals. It can be established with anyone depending on mutual interests. There is no restriction on the subject of discussion.
Example: My relationship with a colleague is very personal. We go out sometimes together. We share our personal life's problems sometimes and provide console, comfort and advice to one-another. We share our opinions and become judgemental. We together bite and fight, but always stay tight.